HAD Planning will offer a friendly, personal and professional service across the full range of planning functions as relevant to your individual needs.
Our Services include:
- Design and Access Statements
- Submission of Planning Applications
- Conservation Area Consent applications
- Listed Building Consent applications
- Planning Application Reviews
- Advice on the need for planning permission
- Certificate of Lawfulness applications
- Prior/Agricultural Notifications
- Representations to current applications
- Conservation Grants
- Forestry management
- Planning gain negotiations
- Discharge of Conditions attached to planning permissions
- Planning Appeals
- Planning authority caseload
- Representation of local authority at appeal/examinations
We will review your case or planning issue at no cost and will only provide you with a fee quote if we think we are able to help you.
Fees will be estimated on a fixed rate, hourly or daily rate dependent on the case. All planning authority fees must be paid by the client and we will require a retainer of 10% of our quoted fees on appointment.
We believe in giving something back to the local community so if you are a Highland registered charity, a member of the Scottish Crofting Federation or the National Farmers Union we will give a discount of 10% on our standard fee rates.